Backhoe Buckets/ Rippers/Tooth. Sale price Price. $435.00. Regular price. Our John 260, 260B and 270B buckets are MADE IN THE USA in a variety of sizes with custom one offs available. These are sandblasted, primed, and painted in an EPA approved spray booth with industrial materials for exceptional wear.
· Tractor john . 485A versus BH92 Hello
· John - Parts Catalog Click on attachments, sectional index, 50-485 backhoe, thumb kit. Pretty high cost for mechanical i.e. non-articulating or hydraulic. It ….
John 375A, 385A and 485A Backhoe OMLVU Operators and Maintenance Manual PDF Download. This manual may contain attachments and optional equipment that are not available in your area. Please consult your local distributor for those items you may require. Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice.
· I bought a brand new tractor with a 485A Backhoe attachment I used the attachment for about 3 hours and the Bucket Cylinder Ram Bent, Took it to the Dealer and they replaced the Cylinder, brought it home dug up two small tree stumps and it bent again.
· Re: series vs series backhoe?? 485 vs 485a (, , r and oth I have an 18 on my 48 and it seems well suited. Haven't needed anything else although I did want a 12 for digging the stumps but the came along before I found one.
485A. To ensure optimum performance, the tractor's hydraulic flow and increased system pressure are matched with the backhoe's system enhancing the digging force and overall performance. This backhoe has several features that make it best in class when put on the proper tractors. The backhoe's mainframe fits into rear mounting brackets.
The experts at P&K Equipment want to show you just how easy it is to install a 485A Backhoe on a John R Tractor. Easy on, easy off... saving you t.
John makes 8 backhoe attachments for tractors. The 7, 8B, 46, 48, 49, 260, 447, and 448. There is no "one size fits all" with John Backhoes. You'll have to carefully research which backhoe fits which tractors. Here is a quick rundown (but definitely double check this with your dealer before you buy).
· John , 300CX Loader, 366 Front Blade, 485 Backhoe John R, 62D Deck, 220R Loader, 54 Snowblower, Tektite Cab Classen 60RT Aerator, Tarter 60" Tiller, Fimco 60 Gallon 3PH Sprayer.
370B Backhoe. Before you dig into anything, know this: the 370B Backhoe is ready for our and 3E Compact Utility Tractor lineup. Now, let's dig in. These Backhoes have a reach of nearly 10 feet (3 m) and can dig down 6 feet 10-inches (2.03 m). Add precise control with ample torque and get ready to really dig in and get it done.
· Re: series vs series backhoe?? 485 vs 485a (, , r and oth vs hydraulic flow is 12 vs 8.5 GPM, so almost 50% more. My is 8.3 and it digs fairly well with a 48 hoe, so I wouldn't put a huge emphasis on flow.
· Tractor John . Ordering backhoe! ( 485 on ) Thumb vs extra bucket?? (size, again too) My uses... about 15-20 acres of brush, trees, clean up and two 1.5-2 acre ponds that I'll be cleaning up shorelines on (overgrowth-grass, weeks, small trees). Good Midwest Iowa medium to soft dirt on the property.
John 485 Equipment For Sale: 27 Equipment
· A John R pulling out a stump with a 485A backhoe.
485A Backhoe. The backhoe's mainframe fits into rear mounting brackets installed on the tractor. This provides the following important features: Vertical or side-to-side movement is virtually eliminated, providing more stability. The design of the mainframe also positions the entire backhoe close to the tractor.
John Attachments. ZIP/Postal Code or City + State: Search Location. Listings: loading... Show only listings with images.
The front of the 595 Backhoe subframe is attached to the tractor with quick-pins for fast installation and removal. The backhoe's hydraulic hoses attach to the tractor hydraulic system (requires the power-beyond kit) with quick-couplers, further enhancing the ease of hookup and removal. Convenient and easy operation. 595 Backhoe on a 5M Tractor.
John 485A Tractor Attachments For Sale: 1 Tractor Attachments
Products. John 485A Backhoe. 485A Backhoe. Controls are located on the tower, which allows easier access to the operator station. A curved power boom gives you a better view of the digging area. Seat-locking mechanism keeps the seat out of the way when the backhoe is not in use. Sturdy grab handle on the control tower ensures ease of.
This video shows a E with 260B backhoe, a R with a 270B backhoe, a E with a 370B backhoe, and a M with a 485A backhoe.
· I have a JD with 300 hours and want to add the 485 backhoe. I'd like to be able to use a 24 inch bucket in clay with this setup mainly for removing stumps. I'm concerned the tractor may not be large enough since it is at the low end of the horsepower rating for the 485 hoe.