· The /Bucyrus RH400 is popular in pop culture, as it made an appearance in the second Transformers film playing the role Deception Demolisher. In terms of displacement, the RH400 has 69-liter, 16-cylinder engine which produces up to 4,500HP net power. It has a fuel capacity of 4,226.8 gallons which makes it a beast when it comes to mining.
· The RH400's two Cummins engines offer a total output of hp. Each of the two drivetrains includes a pump gearbox to drive a total of 14 hydraulic pumps. Bosch Rexroth main and swing pumps were chosen for their reliability. Eight variable-displacement, axial-piston main pumps with 61 in.3/rev displacement are used, each capable of delivering.
Diesel Engines (standard) Make and model 2 x C18 Total rated net power ISO /1 824 kW (1,104 HP) 1,800 min-1 Total rated net power SAE J 824 kW (1,104 HP) 1,800 min-1 Total rated gross power SAE J 858 kW (1,150 HP) 1,800 min-1 No. of cylinders (each engine) 6 Bore 145 mm (5.7 in) Stroke 183 mm (7.2 in).
· The Bucyrus RH400 can be found in the Canadian oil sands and other places on earth that most excavators would not be able to handle. This powerhouse has a working weight of 980 tonnes, a 4,570 horsepower engine, and a 50 cubic metre bucket ….
O&K. An O&K RH 120 at work stripping overburden at a Britsish Coal open cast site in , operated by Budge. Orenstein & Koppel (normally abbreviated to " O&K "), is a major German engineering company, and was founded on April 1, in Berlin by Benno Orenstein and Arthur Koppel. Originally a general engineering company, O&K soon started to.
Every piece of equipment needs to be serviced. From your lawnmower to your truck to your Bucyrus RH400, if it's got moving parts then it should be serviced regularly. Sure you can skip the regular hydraulic service on your equipment, but what price will you pay?.
Engine . Number Of Cylinders. 16. Engine Make. . Engine Model. 2 x QSK 60-C. Net Power ... Find RH400 Shovel for Sale . O & K RH120C Front Shovel, Front Shovel ... Shovel, Front Shovel-- UNITED KINGDOM. (unverified) P & H XPB Rope Shovel, Front Shovel-- ALBERTA, CAN. RUSTON BUCYRUS 71 Front Shovel. 0 MALTBY, GBR. .
The Bucyrus RH400, owned by , is the world's biggest hydraulic excavator. It was originally launched by in Germany in but Bucyrus acquired the mining equipment division of ….
· Bucyrus RH400. The world's largest hydraulic shovel is the Bucyrus RH400. The total height of this machine is 32' 9"and the overall width is 28' 3". This monster of a hydraulic machine weighs in at about 2,160,510 lb and it has a 4,500 hp (for comparison, a Bobcat T180 has a 66 hp engine).
mm. Bucket loader support width. mm. Loading shovel operational weight. kg. Bucket loader specific ground pressure. 211.7 kPa. Maximum travel speed. 2.2 km/h.
· Bucyrus RH400 Principle technical data Country: U.S. Working Weight is 980T Maximum Power kW/rpm-HP Bucket capacity is 50cubic meters (Load 84T, SAE 2:1) 2. EX-6 Principle technical data Country: Japan Working Weight is 811T Maximum Power 2xkW/rpm-HP Bucket capacity of 40 cubic meters (Load 60.5T, SAE 2:1) 3.
2-Bucyrus RH 400 Excavator. Originally launched as the RH400 and rebranded when the Bucyrus purchased the division in, this model has an operating weight of 980tonnes. With identical engine capacity to the RS, it requires 6 car batteries to simply start the engine.
· Bucyrus RH400 excavator biggest excavator on the world
The record-breaking Bucyrus is used for many mining operations, including coal, copper, iron ore and oil sands; it is commonly found in Canada, but also has an underground coal mining specification. The RH400 weighs an incredible 980 tons and is powered by two turbodiesel engines ….
The record-breaking Bucyrus is used for many mining operations, including coal, copper, iron ore and oil sands; it is commonly found in Canada, but also has an underground coal mining specification. The RH400 weighs an incredible 980 tons and is powered by two turbodiesel engines with a maximum output of 4,500bhp at 1,900rpm. Each is 60.2.
· The Bucyrus RH400 is the larger sibling of the RH340. Bucyrus has two entries on our list of the largest mining excavators for a reason. The Bucyrus RH400, which currently owns, is reported to be the world's largest hydraulic excavator. This colossus is a front shovel excavator that weighs roughly 980 tonnes.
· Bucyrus RH400/ O&K RH 400. RH 400 saat ini merupakan hydraulic excavator terbesar kedua di dunia. Alat raksasa itu pertama kali diluncurkan sebagai RH 400 di Jerman pada tahun . Hanya satu tahun kemudian, mengakuisisi O&K Mining dan menambahkan nama perusahaannya ke dalam nama model.
Drill Machine: Bucyrus-Erie Model 20W Truck: International Model Truck with Diesel Engine & 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Air Brakes Engine Type: In the process of extending the engine compartment on rig to accommodate a used New Holland Diesel Engine Can be purchased without truck; Call Steve Straker at 800.767. for additional details.
Bucyrus RH400 Mining Shovel by Sheo. This is a 1:48 scale model of one of the largest hydraulic mining excavators in the world. This machine has been previously known as O&K RH400 and Bucyrus RH400, and currently it is called FS. However, the model uses the preceding Bucyrus livery. → Lighting.
· The RH400 is the worlds largest hydraulic shovel and weighs Tons with a shovel capacity of 94 tons in a single scoop. It can fill huge mining trucks like the 930E with 3 or 4 passes. The RH400 has the working ability to scoop up around tons of material ever hour which is a world record for a vehicle of this type.
· 1. Bucyrus RH400. The Bucyrus RH400 is the world's largest mining excavator. It was launched in by , before its mining equipment division was acquired by Bucyrus in - which was in bought by . The excavator's shovel is capable of holding 45 cubic metres of earth in a single scoop.
· Bucyrus RH400 Hydraulic Shovel. Bucyrus International Inc. Many of the extreme machines on our list have spent time in mines, but only the Bucyrus RH400 has made a cameo in a Michael Bay film. The.
RH 400 General Data: Operating weight Face Shovel 980 t 1,080 sht Engine output SAE J 3,360 kW 4,500 HP Standard bucket capacity Face Shovel (SAE 2:1) 350.0 m3 65.4 yd Automatic central lubrication system.