About RCS (Dresser) With over 50 years of experience in the valve automation industry, Dresser Natural Gas Solutions' RCS offers a broad selection of quarter-turn and specialized electric actuators for today's challenging valve automation requirements. A variety of torques, speeds, and hazardous location certifications provide customers.
This class of reciprocating compressors is designed to ISO , ISO , or API 618 specifications. Dresser-Rand offers seven different models with horsepower (hp) ranges from 200 to 11,000 hp (149 to 8,203 kW), allowable rod loads from 15,400 to 90,000 psi, rated maximum speeds from 850 to 1,800 rpm, and pressures up to 8,000 psig.
· Discussion topics at Dresser Natural Gas Solutions Professional development Explore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture. Work from home Explore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
In this talk, Robert Bryce will shine a light on how renewable and gas collaborate, and explain why natural gas will continue grabbing market share. As the need for affordable, low-carbon energy grows, Bryce will show why natural gas will play an outsized role in meeting energy demand in the 21st century.
· Dresser LLC. Dresser, LLC designs, manufactures, and markets energy infrastructure products and services. The Company offers products such as valves, instruments, meters, natural gas ….
Find out what works well at Dresser Natural Gas Solutions from the people who know best. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. Uncover why Dresser Natural Gas Solutions is the best company for you.
Dresser is a leading global provider of reliable infrastructure products and services for the energy industry. Dresser's extensive, highly regarded portfolio of brands includes Masoneilan® brand control valves, software and systems; Consolidated® brand pressure and safety relief valves; Dresser natural gas products and Roots® brand blowers.
Dresser Industries is a multinational company that is currently based in Addison, Texas. The company has a long history and was founded in by Solomon Dresser. It provides a very diverse range of products and services related to the development of energy and the extraction of natural resources.
Dresser Natural Gas Solutions is a leading provider of measurement, instrumentation, and piping solutions to the natural gas distribution. Houston, Texas, United States 251-500.
Dresser Natural Gas Solutions acquires Flow Safe. Dresser Natural Gas Solutions (Dresser NGS), a leading provider of measurement, instrumentation and piping solutions to the natural gas distribution and transmissions markets, has acquired Flow Safe, a manufacturer of spring-operated and pilot-operated high performance pressure relief devices.
· Most of the natural gas solutions is being sold to the Connecticut-based First Reserve private equity firm, which used to own much of Dresser before it was sold to GE.
Authorised Channel Partner for Honeywell Process Solutions. Authorised Sales Channel for Dresser Natural Gas Solutions including Dresser Meters & Instruments, Dresser Pipeline Solutions, Mooney Regulators. Authorised Sole Distributor for EnvGreen Technologies Products including Oil Spill Solutions 3D High Definition Laser Scanning.
Dresser Natural Gas Solutions offers a competitive range of 13 sizes of rotary meters for commercial and industrial metering applications, allowing for the selection of the correct meter size for cost effectiveness and accurate measurement.
· Dresser Natural Gas Solutions, a leading provider of measurement, instrumentation and piping solutions to the natural gas distribution and transmissions markets, has acquired Flow Safe, a leading manufacturer of spring-operated and pilot-operated high-performance pressure relief devices based in Orchard Park, NY, on Nov. 2.
· 3/23/. Dresser NGS, a leading provider of metering, electronics, instrumentation, flow control, distribution repair products, and over pressure protection devices to utility and industrial customers, has named the company Dresser Utility Solutions. For more than a century, Dresser Utility Solutions has been a leading worldwide manufacturer.
· Stamford-based First Reserve previously owned Houston-based Dresser Natural Gas Solutions, which manufactures commercial and industrial natural gas meters and pipeline repair products, for about.
· 10 Dresser-Rand reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
· 1 Dresser jobs in Bradford, PA. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Dresser employees.
Home » Company. Dresser Utility Solutions Today. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Dresser Utility Solutions is a leading provider of measurement, instrumentation, piping solutions and over pressure protection devices to the natural gas and utility markets, including the water, gas and electric sectors throughout the world.
Dresser-Rand Company has filed 58 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 9 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year to . Dresser-Rand Company was ranked among all visa sponsors. Please note that 1 LCA for H1B Visa and 0 LC for green card have been denied or withdrawn during the same period.
Product Information Product information These reciprocating compressors can be used in applications including upstream production (LNG, gas lift, boil-off / residue gas, export, natural gas gathering, natural gas liquids, shale, coal bed methane, enhanced oil recovery
Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Dresser Natural Gas Solutions in Houston, undefined Discover more Oil and Gas Field Services, NEC companies in Houston on Manta.com.
Dresser Utility Solutions, formerly Dresser NGS, a leading provider of measurement, electronics, instrumentation and distribution repair products to the gas utility market, has acquired Flow Safe, a leading manufacturer of spring-operated and pilot-operated high-performance pressure relief devices based in Orchard Park, New York. The Flow Safe product line focuses on applications for gas.